The term "PlusOne Solutions®", hereafter "PlusOne" or "us" or "we" or "our" refers to the owner of this Website. The term "you" refers to the User or viewer of our Website. The term “Users” refers to individuals who have agreed to use this website and/or subscribe to the Service.
The use of this Website is subject to the following Terms:
Collection and Use of Personal Information:
Changes to the Service:
PlusOne may modify the Service and/or terms of the Service at any time and from time to time. All such changes shall be explained on our Website and communicated by email to the appropriate User(s) of the Service. Continued use of the Service following any such change shall be deemed acceptance of the change(s).
Third Party Products and Websites:
PlusOne may offer or provide access to products, services or websites provided by third-parties through links on our Website that Users may access by "clicking" on the website links, or through the integration of information provided by third-parties with the Service. PlusOne does not endorse, control or bear any responsibility for those third-party websites, including but not limited to their products or services or use by them of any personal information provided to them.
No Representations or Warranties; Limitations of Liability:
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY INFORMATION DELIVERED AS PART OF THE SERVICE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." PLUSONE DOES NOT MAKE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, CURRENTNESS MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, NON-INTERFERENCE WITH DATA, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR THAT THE SERVICE IS ERROR-FREE.
THIS WEBSITE OR SERVICE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ONE OR MORE THIRD-PARTIES. PLUSONE DOES NOT CONTROL AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
AS A USER OF THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL PLUSONE BE LIABLE TO YOU, OR ANYONE CLAIMING THROUGH YOU, FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE. SOME JURISDICTIONS EITHER DO NOT ALLOW OR PLACE RESTRICTIONS UPON THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DAMAGES IN CERTAIN TYPES OF AGREEMENTS. FOR THESE JURISDICTIONS, THE AFOREMENTIONED LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL BE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR IF APPLICABLE, AS SET FORTH IN THE PLUSONE SERVICE AGREEMENT.
Trademarks and Copyrights:
As a User of this Website, you acknowledge and agree that PlusOne's name, the PlusOne logo, the page headers and other terms, phrases, graphics, logos, and icons are common law or registered trademarks, service marks, and/or trade dress of PlusOne (collectively "Marks"). You agree you will not use any such content or Marks for any purpose. All other trademarks, service names, or logos not owned by PlusOne that appear on this Website are the property of their respective owners.
All content included on this Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button items, icons, images, data compilation, is the property of PlusOne or its suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyrights laws. All software used on this site is the property of PlusOne or its software suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright law. Reproduction of such content, in whole or in part, is prohibited without prior written consent.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the Service, information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of the Service and/ or any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, Services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- Use of this Website should be for verification and informational purposes only and not for any other purpose. Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- These Terms permit you to use the Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided however that such use must comply with all laws applicable to the Service provided hereunder, including, without limitation, the PIPEDA, FCRA, applicable FTC regulations and applicable state or agency requirements.
- You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Website without the express prior written consent of PlusOne.
- You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, images, photographs, or if applicable, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text or for any other purpose.
- Delete or alter any Marks, copyright or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any Services or materials available through this Website.
- You may not create a link to this Website from another Website or document without PlusOne's prior written consent.
The interpretation and enforcement of these Terms shall, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Contact PlusOne for More Information:
If you have any questions or require additional information about this Website or the Service, you may submit your question or request through this Website using the "Contact Us" link.